72200Re: Patch: Remove invalid keywords from syntax/vim.vim

  • ZyX
    Jul 15, 2013
      > I've put syntax/vim.vim version 7.4a-1 up on my website:
      > http://www.drchip.org/astronaut/vim/index.html#SYNTAX_VIM . I don't
      > intend to remove the documented standard-plugin commands that are in the
      > help (:TOhtml, etc).

      I second the glts. TOhtml and lowercase commands are different elements in VimL and you can’t do anything with this. If highlighting them from scratch is essential commands that match '^\U\a*$' (with exception of :Next) should receive their own highlighting group indicating that they are standard commands, but not built-in ones. It is essential if highlight a script that is to be used with `vim -u NONE -S script.vim`.