72087[patch] add Japanese manpages

  • Ken Takata
    Jul 11, 2013

      Yukihiro Nakadaira, I and vim-jp.org members translated the manpages
      into Japanese. Please include attached file (man-ja.zip).

      I also made a patch for Filelist and src/Makefile.

      Different from other languages, only *-ja.UTF-8.1 is included.
      I think it's enough because nowadays almost all Un*x systems
      use UTF-8 as the default encoding.

      Ken Takata