71974Re: vim stops

  • Charles Campbell
    Jul 8, 2013
      Manuel Ortega wrote:

      > 1. command /usr/local/bin/vim -nNX -u NONE
      >

      > Bram,
      >
      > I looked at this and didn't remember offhand what the '-X' flag did.
      > No wonder: 'vim --help' has no entry for that flag. But ':h
      > startup-options' *does* say what the flag does. Please update the
      > output of 'vim --help'.
      >
      > I shall now hunt for other discrepancies between 'vim --help' and ':h
      > startup-options'.

      I think you wanted a new topic; irregardless, you appeared to have
      "Replied" to an unrelated topic ("Re: vim stops). A better approach
      with Seamonkey, for example, is (typically) to right click on the "To"
      field and then to "compose mail to". Avoids losing your new topic in an
      unrelated thread. You should investigate to find out what works best
      with your email agent.

      Regards,
      Chip Campbell