71966Re: vim stops

  • Manuel Ortega
    Jul 8 7:15 AM

      1. command /usr/local/bin/vim -nNX -u NONE

      Bram,

      I looked at this and didn't remember offhand what the '-X' flag did.  No wonder: 'vim --help' has no entry for that flag.  But ':h startup-options' *does* say what the flag does.  Please update the output of 'vim --help'.

      I shall now hunt for other discrepancies between 'vim --help' and ':h startup-options'.

      -Manny