71746Re: Regression: After startup, first message output is swallowed.

  • Manuel Ortega
    Jul 2, 2013
      On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 3:44 AM, Kazunobu Kuriyama <kazunobu.kuriyama@...> wrote:
      That said, the vim shipped with MacOS X 10.8.4, the version of which is 7.3 and looks no patch applied, not linked against X11, works well.  This suggests that the early patch-levels of 7.3 are free from this particular bug.

      Did my earlier message not go through?  I bisected.  The offending commit is 7.3.859.  7.3.858 is just fine on OSX 10.8.4.

      I see this in iTerm.app with xterm-256color, and in Terminal.app with xterm-256color.

      If I switch it to "xterm" or "xterm-16color", the bug goes away.

      If I switch it to "xterm-color" the bug reappears.

      -Manny