71676Re: New featuabsolute line number in relativenumber for the current line

  • sxc4244@...
    Jun 29, 2013
      Ah, I understand now; sorry for the confusion -- I didn't know that patch 1115 changed the behavior of relativenumber/number. I know what I have to do now to modify my vimrc to behave like it used to for older versions by using the has("patch#") check.

      I do indeed like this new behavior better though :)
      Thanks very much for your help!

      --Stan