71489Re: A warning on 64bit environment.
- Jun 24 3:05 AMTaro Muraoka wrote:
> I have found and fix a warning when compile for 64bit environment.The documentation says:
> It was happend for *dynamic* Python2 and 64bit environment,
> because third parameter of PyString_AsStringAndSize is expected as
> Py_ssize_t*, but it is defined as int* by stub macro of dynamic
> Please check attached patch.
Changed in version 2.5: This function used an int * type for
length. This might require changes in your code for properly
supporting 64-bit systems.
So we probably need to use an #ifdef.
The greatest lies of all time:
(1) The check is in the mail.
(2) We have a really challenging assignment for you.
(3) I love you.
(4) All bugs have been fixed.
(5) This won't hurt a bit.
(6) Honey, I just need to debug this program and be home in 5 minutes.
(7) I have just sent you an e-mail about that.
(8) Of course I'll respect you in the morning.
(9) I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you.
/// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@... -- http://www.Moolenaar.net \\\
/// sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
\\\ an exciting new programming language -- http://www.Zimbu.org ///
\\\ help me help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF-Holland.org ///
You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>