71395Re: fix tests for DOS/Windows

  • Ken Takata
    Jun 19, 2013
      Hi Bram,

      2013/06/20 Thu 4:17:48 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > Setting 'encoding' make it fail on Unix. Note that the format of the
      > test file is "latin1". What is the 'encoding' by default?

      'cp932' is the default encoding on my Windows.
      When I run the test71 step by step, I get the following error because
      cp932 is not compatible with latin1:

      "Xtestfile" E513: write error, conversion failed (make 'fenc' empty to override)

      Setting enc=latin1 and reloading test17.in seems to work both on Windows
      and Unix.

      Thanks,
      Ken Takata