71359Re: fix tests for DOS/Windows
- Jun 18, 2013Hi,
2013/06/18 Tue 9:03:02 UTC+9 Taro MURAOKA wrote:
> There are tests failed on DOS/Windows environment.I have fixed another two of them.
> I have fixed two of them.
* The 'fileformat' of test71.in is unix, but dotest.in executes ':set ff&'.
This makes :bwipe failure. It should be :bwipe!.
* 'encoding' should be latin1.
(I don't know why test71 doesn't fail on Unix without this setting.)
* mkdir on Windows doesn't support an option -p.
* 'rm -rf' cannot be used on Windows without installing Unix tools.
* The result of ':checkpath!' is different. Need to replace "\" to "/".
* Some of ':e' should be ':e!' because 'fileformat' can be changed.
Actually the last STARTTEST..ENDTEST block in the test17 still fails after
applying fix-test17.patch. Here is the result:
< bar.c^M^@ NOT FOUND
> Xdir1/dir2/bar.cThe difference of 'fileformat' seems to cause the result.
> Xdir1/dir2/bar.c -->
> Xdir1/dir2/baz.c -->
> foo.c^@ (Already listed)
This can be fixed by applying additional-fix-test17.patch,
but I don't think this is the right solution.
Is this behavior intended?
You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>