71353Re: new syntax files -- Innovation Data Processing

  • Rob Owens
    Jun 17, 2013
      I improved the syntax files per some of Bram's suggestions.

      1) I removed underscores from the names of the syntax files.

      2) I did not shorten the names of the syntax files, because users will sometimes need to manually enable the syntax highlighting with, for example :set syntax=upstreamlog
      I chose easy-to-remember over short.

      3) Headers added to syntax files.

      4) Items in the syntax file start with the name of the syntax file, using the form file_Item for readability.

      5) "hi def link" used instead of "hi link".

      Please let me know if there are any other corrections I need to make.

      Thanks for your help.

      -Rob