71353Re: new syntax files -- Innovation Data Processing
- Jun 17, 2013I improved the syntax files per some of Bram's suggestions.
1) I removed underscores from the names of the syntax files.
2) I did not shorten the names of the syntax files, because users will sometimes need to manually enable the syntax highlighting with, for example :set syntax=upstreamlog
I chose easy-to-remember over short.
3) Headers added to syntax files.
4) Items in the syntax file start with the name of the syntax file, using the form file_Item for readability.
5) "hi def link" used instead of "hi link".
Please let me know if there are any other corrections I need to make.
Thanks for your help.
You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>