71208How to make the related python library dynamicly loaded CORRECTLY when compiling vim?

  • Bohr Shaw
    Jun 13, 2013
      I compile vim against two system python versions without any problem. But I get the "E370:Could not load library libpython2.7.a" when I compile vim against self compiled python versions.

      I just change my environment path to point to the correct python versions before I compile vim. Although I compiled without errors but I doubt if I missing anything important?

      Thanks for helping me! My English is limited.