70023Re: Patch 7.3.1005

  • William Fugh
    May 23, 2013
      it's still slow for general search, especially in big file.
      -. Vim 7.3 1005/Vista
      -. file size, c.  20M (utf-8)
      It's got stuck after 7.3-996 for me.

      -Regards, William

      On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM, h_east <h.east.727@...> wrote:
      Hi, Cesar

      2013/5/23(Thu) 8:04:11 UTC+9 Cesar:
      > It doesn't solve the issue for "%s/^\n\+/\r". It gets stuck as before.

      Really?
      My vim7.3.1005 works well. It appears to have solved for me.

      Best regards,
      Hirohito Higashi