70006Re: Building Vim in windows with python perl support

  • David Fishburn
    May 22, 2013

      On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 11:24 AM, ashwin sathya <ashwin.sathya@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      Is there any wiki doc where i can find instructions on building vim with latest patches (not using Cygwin, using the make_mvc.mak, Visual Studio) with support for Python (2, 3) and Perl ?

      I wrote a batch file to do my compiling for me.

      The issues I have run into is different versions of Perl don't necessarily work.  I think I have read others having similar problems, though, this may have been resolved.

      I have attached what I have, rename it to .cmd.

      You can see the various environment variables I set at the top, you should just need to update those.

      This builds with Python 3.3.0 and Perl 5.10.1 and VS 2010.

      HTH,
      David