69994Re: [PATCH] Fix compilation failure with Ruby 2.0.0
- May 22, 2013kl. 23:40:01 UTC+2 tirsdag 21. mai 2013 skrev skeept følgende:
> Well, I have downloaded the 64 bit 2.0-p195 rubyinstaller from http://rubyinstaller.org/downloads/I'm not so sure you can use rubyinstaller.org version to compile with Visual Studio. You need to either use MinGW compiler (probably the easiest) or recompile Ruby yourself with MS compiler.
> and configured ruby with
> RUBY="C:\htemp\Ruby200-x64" DYNAMIC_RUBY=yes RUBY_VER=20 RUBY_VER_LONG=2.0.0 ^
> when compiling I get the error:
> c:\htemp\ruby200-x64\include\ruby-2.0.0\ruby/ruby.h(24) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'ruby/c
> onfig.h': No such file or directory
> NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\BIN\x86_amd64\cl.EXE"' : r
> eturn code '0x2'
> if I don't include the configuration for ruby then I can compile fine (Included patches 1-944).
> Is there a different installer I should be using or different configuration options?
# To build with MinGW:
1. Get MSYS and unpack to c:\msys :
2. Get MinGW and unpack to c:\mingw64 :
3. cd to c:\msys\etc and edit fstab (see fstab.sample). Basically, you need to add this line:
4. Start MSYS (c:\msys\msys.bat) and cd to where you have Vim source (use forward slashes). Let's assume you have the source in c:\projects\vim and rubyinstaller.org Ruby is installed to c:\Ruby200:
make -f Make_ming.mak RUBY="c:/Ruby200" DYNAMIC_RUBY=yes RUBY_VER=20 RUBY_VER
# To build with MS compiler:
1. Get Ruby source code:
2. Unpack to let's say c:\projects\ruby
3. Open Visual Studio / Windows SDK command prompt and cd to c:\projects\ruby or where your Ruby source code is and run this (see win32\README.win32 for more info):
win32\configure.bat --prefix=/Ruby200-VC --target=x64-mswin64
4. Now you should have VC++ compiled Ruby in c:\Ruby200-VC and can cd to Vim's src and build Vim with:
nmake -f Make_mvc.mak RUBY="c:\Ruby200-VC" DYNAMIC_RUBY=yes RUBY_VER=20 RUBY_VER_LONG=2.0.0 RUBY_PLATFORM=x64-mswin64_100 RUBY_INSTALL_NAME=x64-msvcr100-ruby200
Add c:\Ruby200-VC\bin to your PATH and you're good to go.
You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>