69528Re: C# compiler plugin improvement

  • Chiel ten Brinke
    May 11 9:24 AM
      That is an option I think, yes. But in that case, I think that the current cs.vim should be improved to be able to use mcs (mono equivalent of csc) as well.

      On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:

      Chiel Tenbrinke wrote:

      > The current C# compiler plugin, tries to compile the current file with
      > `csc`, the microsoft C# compiler.
      > This has two disadvantages.
      > * It is not possible to compile the file with mono.
      > * You can only compile single files, which is something you usually
      > don't do in C#.
      >
      > I made an attempt to overcome these two problems, by calling
      > `msbuild`, or `xbuild` (the mono equivalent of msbuild) instead. These
      > programs will search for a project file in the current directory, and
      > compile the entire project. The plugin file is attached. Could such a
      > plugin be patched?

      Why not make two new compiler plugins for this?

      --
      Q: How does a UNIX Guru do Sex ?
      A: unzip;strip;touch;finger;mount;fsck;more;yes;umount;sleep

       /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@... -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\