69429Re: Access will be denied if you use POST requests more than 15 times within 4 hours from now on

  • Marc Weber
    May 7, 2013
      Thanks for reporting - looks like he finally suceeded - and didn't read
      the message ..

      Hi xingchao,

      (this mail also goes to vim_dev mailinglist)

      If you cannot upload, you should see a message instead.
      Due to attacks we've limited actions to 15 POST requests by IP.
      Another global limit does exist.

      Do you remember which one was hit? The message should have told you.
      Eventually we should allow more operations.

      In any case - do you have any idea why "why I can't upload" is shown
      that often :) ?

      Sincerly
      Marc Weber