69386Re: display of listchars characters on the cursorline & visual-mode

  • nayuri.aohime@...
    May 3 12:49 AM
      2013年5月3日金曜日 5時37分36秒 UTC+9 nayuri...@...:
      > 2013年5月2日木曜日 22時37分48秒 UTC+9 Ingo Karkat:
      >
      > > On 30-Apr-2013 06:38 +0200, nayuri.aohime wrote:
      >

      > > > Hi,
      >

      > > > Fixed the display of listchars characters on the cursorline & visual-mode.
      >

      > > > I've created a patch of two patterns.
      >

      > > > I should not be judged because it is personal preference.
      >

      > > > SpecialKey_overrides_CursorLine.patch
      >

      > > > -> Every highlighting listchars chatscters.
      >

      > > > CursorLine_overrides_SpecialKey.patch
      >

      > > > -> Easy to use because it is similar to the current version.
      >

      > > > comparison.png
      >

      > > > -> Please refer.
      >

      > > > It is a comparison image in the following settings.
      >

      > > > :colorscheme delek
      >

      > > > :set cursorline list listchars=eol:$,tab:>-,trail:~,nbsp:%
      >

      > > > I prefer the CursorLine_overrides_SpecialKey.patch version.
      >

      > > +1 from me; I also think the CursorLine_overrides_SpecialKey.patch is
      >

      > > better. Thank you for including the graphical comparison; that's really
      >

      > > helpful!
      >

      > > Though purely cosmetic, this issue is indeed disturbing people; e.g. see
      >

      > > the following Stack Overflow questions about this:
      >

      > > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8248872/in-vim-can-you-stop-the-color-change-of-white-space-characters-with-set-cursorl
      >

      > > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15606098/set-visibility-and-or-color-of-listchars-or-conceal-cchar-in-vim-when-cursorline
      >

      > > -- regards, ingo
      >
      > Hi,
      >

      > I've found a bug in the previous patch, but fixed.
      >
      > Contents of the bug are:
      >
      > * set list listchars=eol:$ conceallevel=1 concealcursor=nvic
      >
      > * syntax match NonText / / conceal cchar=.
      >
      > * Insert space(0x20), not displayed eol character.
      >

      > SpecialKey_overrides_CursorLine_ver2.patch
      >
      > -> Every highlighting listchars chatscters & conceal characters.
      >

      > CursorLine_overrides_SpecialKey_ver2.patch
      >
      > -> Easy to use because it is similar to the current version.
      >

      > This patches is ConcealCharacters will be treated the same as SpecialKey.
      >
      > Make the other versions it is easy.
      >

      > Best regards,
      >
      > DeaR

      Hi,

      Sorry, ver2 patches have a bug, but fixed it.
      Contents of the bug are:
      * :set number foldenable cuesorline
      * Not highlighting line number columns & fold columns.

      Best regards,
      DeaR