69384Re: display of listchars characters on the cursorline & visual-mode

  • nayuri.aohime@...
    May 2, 2013
      2013年5月2日木曜日 22時37分48秒 UTC+9 Ingo Karkat:
      > On 30-Apr-2013 06:38 +0200, nayuri.aohime wrote:
      >

      > > Hi,
      >

      > > Fixed the display of listchars characters on the cursorline & visual-mode.
      >
      > > I've created a patch of two patterns.
      >
      > > I should not be judged because it is personal preference.
      >

      > > SpecialKey_overrides_CursorLine.patch
      >
      > > -> Every highlighting listchars chatscters.
      >

      > > CursorLine_overrides_SpecialKey.patch
      >
      > > -> Easy to use because it is similar to the current version.
      >

      > > comparison.png
      >
      > > -> Please refer.
      >
      > > It is a comparison image in the following settings.
      >
      > > :colorscheme delek
      >
      > > :set cursorline list listchars=eol:$,tab:>-,trail:~,nbsp:%
      >

      > > I prefer the CursorLine_overrides_SpecialKey.patch version.
      >

      > +1 from me; I also think the CursorLine_overrides_SpecialKey.patch is
      >
      > better. Thank you for including the graphical comparison; that's really
      >
      > helpful!
      >

      > Though purely cosmetic, this issue is indeed disturbing people; e.g. see
      >
      > the following Stack Overflow questions about this:
      >

      > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8248872/in-vim-can-you-stop-the-color-change-of-white-space-characters-with-set-cursorl
      >

      > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15606098/set-visibility-and-or-color-of-listchars-or-conceal-cchar-in-vim-when-cursorline
      >

      > -- regards, ingo
      Hi,

      I've found a bug in the previous patch, but fixed.
      Contents of the bug are:
      * set list listchars=eol:$ conceallevel=1 concealcursor=nvic
      * syntax match NonText / / conceal cchar=.
      * Insert space(0x20), not displayed eol character.

      SpecialKey_overrides_CursorLine_ver2.patch
      -> Every highlighting listchars chatscters & conceal characters.

      CursorLine_overrides_SpecialKey_ver2.patch
      -> Easy to use because it is similar to the current version.

      This patches is ConcealCharacters will be treated the same as SpecialKey.
      Make the other versions it is easy.

      Best regards,
      DeaR