69379Please include the breakindent patch in vim.

  • Rafael Vega
    May 2, 2013
      Hi, I've been a user of vim for a couple of years and this is my first post here.

      I recently patched vim 7.3.682 with the breakindent patch[1] and I think it's great! Is there any reason this has not been merged into vim? I think it's great feature and I would love to see it as a standard feature of vim (or as a plugin, but I don't know if that's feasible).

      Thanks for vim!

      [1] https://retracile.net/wiki/VimBreakIndent