69343vim in terminal not redrawing background

  • Ondrej Platek
    Apr 30, 2013
      Hello,
      I would like to report buggy behavior of Vim.

      When using Vim in terminal it happens that the area not filled
      with text is not redrawn and it remains black.
      I am using light color theme.
      See the enclosed picture.

      I am using Vim mainly in gnu screen, but it happened to me also
      in regular xfce4-terminal emulator.

      Thanks for improving Vim.
      Best regards

      Ondrej Platek