69311Re: What does mch mean?
- Apr 28, 2013On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 1:23 AM, Seulgi Kim <sgkim126@...> wrote:
I've started to see the source today, and I have a question about the naming.
What does "mch" mean?
A lot of function has "mch" in name, but I cannot find no clue.
* ui.c: functions that handle the user interface.
* 1. Keyboard input stuff, and a bit of windowing stuff. These are called
* before the machine specific stuff (mch_*) so that we can call the GUI
* stuff instead if the GUI is running.
* 2. Clipboard stuff.
* 3. Input buffer stuff.
You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
- << Previous post in topic