69251Re: Issue 131 in vim: Wrong phrasing in runtime/tutor/tutor

  • John Little
    Apr 24, 2013
      On Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:01:41 AM UTC+12, Ben Fritz wrote:

      > I think it's correct as written, but phrased a little strangely.

      The confusion seems IMO caused by the "highly informal" usage "substitute X with Y" which "should be avoided in standard English" according to my dictionary, the Concise Oxford, which recommends "substitute Y for X", the original wording.

      Regards, John Little