69168Re: gVim's internal borders

  • veegee@...
    Apr 18, 2013
      On Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:18:22 PM UTC-4, aschneiderg wrote:
      > Hey there.
      >
      > Are your builds available online ? I would like to check them out.
      >
      > All the best.

      Uploaded for you guys. Couldn't find any 64-bit builds myself, might as well save everyone else the trouble. It's also quite a nuisance to build vim (let alone *anything*) on winbloze. Also, I tested build using VS2012 AND VS2010. VS2012 seems to be causing problems with the border, and several other problems including crashes, freezes, missing cursor, etc. VS2010 is building a working executable as expected.

      Note, this is a 64-bit build, compiled with 64-bit Python33 and Python27 dynamic lib support.

      Let me know if it gives you any problems.

      Download: http://solar-blogg.blogspot.ca/2013/04/vim-windows-64-bit-build.html