69048Re: SEGV when editing Vim script variables in if_lua

  • Yukihiro Nakadaira
    Apr 12, 2013
      On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 6:07 AM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:

      Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

      > lua is managing vim objects in cache table to release with finalizer.
      > So it doesn't need to call something in luaV_dict_gc/luaV_list_gc to
      > undef vim objects. it makes double free.

      Thanks for the quick response!

      I have a note in the todo list that test 85, when run with valgrind,
      finds memory leaks in Lua.  Did you every run with Lua under valgrind?

      I found a few memory leaks in if_lua.c.
      Please check the attached patch.