68919Re: using DirectX/DirectWrite for rendering text.

  • KF Leong
    Mar 31, 2013
      On Apr 1, 9:11 am, Taro MURAOKA <koron.kaor...@...> wrote:

      > To understand cause of your report, please try the binary which I
      > have compiled.
      >
      > http://files.kaoriya.net/var/vim73-kaoriya-dw96e-20130401.zip

      I've tried the gvim-dw32.exe binary and the problem still exhibits. I
      tried on another machine with mine and your binary, it does not
      exhibit the problem. Hmm...

      I've started gvim with noplugin option and the following _vimrc:

      set nocompatible
      set encoding=utf8
      set cursorline
      set guifont=Consolas:h11
      set guifontwide=NSimSun:h11

      > gvim -n --noplugin

      What other information you'd require for you to diagnose?

      HTH,
      KF