68886Tests for operations with Visual mode and Operator-pending mode

  • glts
    Mar 28, 2013

      I have made a simple new test covering Visual mode and operators. All
      tests are green for the current Vim version 7.3.875.

      I think it would be useful to have a test to guard against regressions
      in this area; it may also serve as a basis for discussion of bugfixes
      and new features.

      Please let me know if you have a suggestion or criticism.

      I would be very happy if this test could eventually make it into the
      repository. I believe it will make life easier for all those working on
      issues in this area.

      Thank you.

      David B├╝rgin