68862mch_close equiv to mch_open?

  • Christopher Jay Manders
    Mar 26, 2013

      I am in the process of adding some hooks to the VIM code for an internal project and am having problems locating the equivalent to the mch_open for the fclose of the filehandle used during a vim session.

      Is there a specific spot where mch_close is located?

      I note that it is (at least) no longer located in fileio.c.

      I found where to place my hook for the mch_open in fileio.c, but now I need one to trigger when the file is written.

      Any pointers would be much appreciated.