68850Re: Issue 119 in vim: Euro sign on win32
- Mar 25, 2013On Monday, March 25, 2013 4:19:17 PM UTC+1, v...@... wrote:
> Comment #2 on issue 119 by fritzoph...@...: Euro sign on win32Hello,
> I also could not reproduce in gvim 7.3.822 on Windows 7, I get '€' or 'e'
> depending on my encoding as before. I can try again later with the latest
> Vim. Possibly it was introduced somewhere between 822 and 854 but as far as
> I can tell it hasn't yet been reproduced.
> You received this message because this project is configured to send all
> issue notifications to this address.
> You may adjust your notification preferences at:
I tested on Vim 7.3.861, it's ok, and I found a way to display € char in windows console vim version:
1. Need to change console font to Lucida console in "Command shell" properties.
2. Before starting console Vim Change Active code page to 1253 with the command:
3. Start Vim, and set with the Ex command encoding to utf8:
Now I have these options:
--- Options ---
autoindent hlsearch modified scroll=34 showmatch t_vb=
encoding=utf-8 ignorecase number scrolloff=3 smartcase
helplang=fr incsearch ruler shiftwidth=3 ttyfast
Thanks a lot !
Best regards !
You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>