68844Re: Issue 119 in vim: Euro sign on win32

  • Zulox4
    Mar 25, 2013
      Hello,
      I compiled on win7-64, the win32 console vim 7.3.646, and I now it display ? char. With ga keystrokes and cursor on ? char, vim return:

      <?> 8364, Hex 20ac, Octal 20254

      that I think is good, the hex codes is like in digraph.txt doc file :

      € Eu 20AC 8364 EURO SIGN

      Best regards !