68733Re: :set cuc has a side effect of setting the current column

  • Christian Brabandt
    Mar 19, 2013
      On Mon, March 18, 2013 23:23, OmnipotentEntity wrote:

      > Anyway, testing out with the set cuc and set nocuc specified yields
      > different behavior from with those 3 lines commented out. (Aside from the
      > obvious difference in column highlighting.
      >
      > This behavior is also reproducible using "set cul", "set nocuc", and "set
      > nocul".

      I already wrote, what is causing this. Didn't you get that message?

      The problem is, that certain options set curwin->w_set_curswant
      (and this is consistent with other vi clones), so I wouldn't call
      this a bug here.

      regards,
      Christian