68707Re: [patch] windows font antialiasing styles

  • Ondrej Balaz
    Mar 17, 2013
      Hi mattn,

      thanks for review. Good point, I'm going to use #ifdef
      CLEARTYPE_QUALITY instead of WINVER. Regarding the feature-list - you
      mean to add has('has_cleartype') only for cleartype feature so the
      users are able to detect cleartype ability of their build and use same
      .vimrc on machines with/without it (yep that makes sense to me)? In
      original code antialiasing is always on if Windows provide it as
      PROOF_QUALITY was used instead of DEFAULT_QUALITY so it's hard to tell
      in runtime. Could you please send me pointer to source file where I
      can do the feature-list change? I seem a little lost in Vim codebase.
      :)

      Also, is there any register of Exxx error identifiers? How I can
      allocate one (simply grep and sort and take highest one?).

      Thanks

      On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 6:43 AM, mattn <mattn.jp@...> wrote:
      > One more request.
      >
      > You've better to add part of feature-list like has('font_antialias'). :)
      > Thanks for your work.
      >
      > --
      > --
      >
      > ---