68659Re: system() break clipboard text.

  • Yukihiro Nakadaira
    Mar 12, 2013
      On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 2:02 AM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
      The only other solution I can think of is saving the owned selection and
      restoring it after system() finishes.  We would need to check that the
      command executed by system() did not change the selection.

      I wrote patch for it.  Please check the attached patch.
      I tested gtk2, athena and cui vim on ubuntu-12.10.