68593Re: Update of tutor.ja.*

    Mar 7, 2013
      Ken Takata wrote:

      > I have updated Japanese tutor files.
      > Please include them.

      I'll include it, thanks for the update.

      --
      The startling truth finally became apparent, and it was this: Numbers
      written on restaurant checks within the confines of restaurants do not follow
      the same mathematical laws as numbers written on any other pieces of paper in
      any other parts of the Universe. This single statement took the scientific
      world by storm. So many mathematical conferences got held in such good
      restaurants that many of the finest minds of a generation died of obesity and
      heart failure, and the science of mathematics was put back by years.