68542Re: Default syntax file for JavaScript is not follow the group name rule

  • glts
    Mar 2, 2013
      Hi

      On Friday, March 1, 2013 3:42:42 PM UTC+1, 高偉格 wrote:
      > Hi
      >
      > I am trying to make Vim and JavaScript working together.
      > And I found the default syntax file for JavaSctipt[1] have a bug.
      > The problem is group names are camelCase.

      If you think this is an error in the Javascript syntax file, the normal
      course of action is to contact the maintainer of the syntax file.

      You can find the maintainer's email address at the top of the file.

      glts