68507Re: Issue 115 in vim: Vim Macro to generate ASCII characters

  • vim@...
    Feb 27, 2013
      Comment #12 on issue 115 by Go.Zu...@...: Vim Macro to generate ASCII

      I verified, I don't have any vimrc:
      At the start of vim with vim -N -u NONE -i NONE, I see nothing , and after
      starting the issue is reproduceable.
      But I find the problem: The issue is reproduce able all time, also with the
      vim 7.3.842 when I used numeric keypad (on the right) to input 32 value.
      When I use the numeric keys above the letters, the macros works.
      Thanks a lot for helping !
      Best regards !

      issue notifications to this address.