68399Re: showmatch causes screen to scroll (since 7.3.769)

  • Charles
    Feb 20, 2013
      On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 7:38 PM, Christian Brabandt <cblists@...> wrote:

      > Hm, I don't remember messing with that. I think, this happens, because
      > before 7.3.769 we only jumped when closing braces were inserted and now
      > we jump also on opening braces.

      Hi Christian,

      Thanks, I understand the problem now. When only showing match for the
      closing bracket, the test

      lpos->lnum >= curwin->w_topline

      is sufficient to test that the match is visible, but whe showing match
      for the opening bracket, that
      line does not correctly test for the match visibility.