68309Re: Valgrind errors when compiled with MzScheme

  • Sergey Khorev
    Feb 16, 2013
      I built vim with racket 5.3.2 (with racket 4.2.5 is not possible) using
      MinGW on Windows 7, 64-bit and whenever I run, say ':mzscheme 5' a
      windows pops up with the message:

      Your command line to build?

      Works fine with Racket 5.3.3
      mingw32-make -f Make_ming.mak GUI=yes CSCOPE=yes MZSCHEME=%DEVLIBS%/Racket DYNAMIC_MZSCHEME=no MZSCHEME_VER=3m_8bh220 MZSCHEME_GENERATE_BASE=yes MZSCHEME_PRECISE_GC=yes MZSCHEME_USE_RACKET=yes

      Also could you use another thread?