68308Re: Can't build with racket 4.2 using MinGW anymore

  • Sergey Khorev
    Feb 16, 2013

      I'm using MinGW with gcc-4.6.2, Racket 4.2.5 and
      MZSCHEME=c:/plt
      MZSCHEME_VER=3m_6ncd1k
      DYNAMIC_MZSCHEME=yes

      MZSCHEME_GENERATE_BASE=yes

      and the command line is:
      make -f Make_ming.mak

      Ok, I encounterred another problem with 4.2.5: Vim compiled fine but failed to link with undefined references to __emutls_v.scheme_thread_locals.

      On the other hand, 4.2.3 worked just fine:
      gcc 4.6.2, PLT Scheme 4.2.3
      with command line
      mingw32-make -f Make_ming.mak GUI=yes CSCOPE=yes MZSCHEME=%DEVLIBS%/plt4 DYNAMIC_MZSCHEME=no MZSCHEME_VER=3m_6ncbi0 MZSCHEME_GENERATE_BASE=yes MZSCHEME_PRECISE_GC=yes