68304Re: Valgrind errors when compiled with MzScheme

  • Cesar Romani
    Feb 16, 2013
      I built vim with racket 5.3.2 (with racket 4.2.5 is not possible) using
      MinGW on Windows 7, 64-bit and whenever I run, say ':mzscheme 5' a
      windows pops up with the message:

      ViImproved - A Text Editor has stopped working

      A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
      Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

      Cesar