68233Re: Vim hangs with insertion after long line

  • Christian Brabandt
    Feb 14, 2013
      Hi Bram!

      On Do, 14 Feb 2013, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > Question is, if you run into a problem, how do you know you have to turn
      > off that option? If syntax highlighting is off it might be obvious, but
      > when some plugins behave badly you might not have a clue.

      Anybody that uses such an option should be aware, that this can have
      consequences. So I would expect the first thing to do when one notices
      something strange to turn that option off.

      regards,
      Christian
      --
      Ich gehe jetzt in den Birkenwald,