68140Can't build with racket 4.2 using MinGW anymore

  • Cesar Romani
    Feb 8, 2013
      I'm building vim on Windows 7 with MinGW.
      It cannot be compiled with racket 4.2 anymore.
      It used to get compiled before patch 7.3.791
      Now I always get:

      [...]
      if_mzsch.c: In function 'window_new':
      if_mzsch.c:1782:21: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment
      if_mzsch.c: In function 'buffer_new':
      if_mzsch.c:2136:21: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment
      make: *** [gobjZi386/if_mzsch.o] Error 1
      Error by compiling gvim.exe

      How can I reverse that patch using hg?

      Many thanks in advance,

      --