68030Re: [patch] Limit window size on all platforms when setting lines/columns

  • Daniel Harding
    Feb 3, 2013
      Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > > Does this work correctly when Vim stretches over more than one monitor?

      I'll try to do some testing this week (likely won't be before Tuesday).
      Don't know how easily I'll be able to test the multiple monitor
      scenario under Linux though, because I run Windows as my primary system
      with Linux under VirtualBox. I'll do what I can, however, and get back
      with you. (If there are any issues, they would also be present with
      patch 7.3.117).

      -Daniel