67992Re: New feature: absolute line number in relativenumber for the current line

  • Fran├žois Ingelrest
    Jan 31, 2013
      On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > This looks like a good solution. I'll include it. With Christian's
      > addition.

      I think I found a case where the 'relativenumber' option is reset. I'm
      sending this report in this thread, although I don't know if it's
      caused by the recent changes to relativenumber:

      1. vim -u NONE -U NONE
      2. :set number
      3. :set relativenumber
      4: :e .zshrc
      5: :e .zsh_history

      At step 4., relativenumber is on. At step 5., it's off. Not setting
      number (step 3.) before relativenumber doesn't exhibit this behavior.

      This is with Vim 7.3.798, features=big, on a Debian Squeeze.