67873Re: vim 7.3.782 + pathogen 2.2 crashes with segmentation fault

    Jan 25, 2013
      Christian Brabandt wrote:

      > This is a test case:
      > ./vim -u NONE -U NONE -N -c "set enc=latin1|echo '.*d' =~ '\<.*d'"
      >

      > Unfortunately, I haven't been able to create a test case for this. For
      > some reason, when running the test suite, it doesn't trigger the crash
      > (probably, because reg_buf is set somewhere)
      >
      > Attached is a better patch, I think.

      That doensn't really work, because reg_buf is not reset to NULL in
      functions that use curbuf. I think it's simpler to always set reg_buf
      in the entry points. I'll make a patch like that, please test.

      --
      [clop clop]
      ARTHUR: Old woman!