67866Re: vim 7.3.782 + pathogen 2.2 crashes with segmentation fault

  • Christian Brabandt
    Jan 25, 2013
      This is a test case:
      ./vim -u NONE -U NONE -N -c "set enc=latin1|echo '.*d' =~ '\<.*d'"

      Unfortunately, I haven't been able to create a test case for this. For
      some reason, when running the test suite, it doesn't trigger the crash
      (probably, because reg_buf is set somewhere)

      Attached is a better patch, I think.

      regards,
      Christian
      --
      Willst du die Bescheidenheit des Bescheidenen prüfen, so forsche
      nicht, ob er Beifall verschmäht, sondern ob er den Tadel erträgt.