67811Re: [patch] improved equivalent classes in regular expressions

  • Christian Brabandt
    Jan 23, 2013
      Hi Dominique!

      On Mo, 21 Jan 2013, Dominique Pellé wrote:

      > You obviously speak better German than me, but isn't the German
      > ess-zett equivalent to ss rather than sz? I'm curious why /sz.

      You got me ;)
      Of course esszett is, despite its name, equivalent to ss and that is
      what the standard actually demands (Although the Swiss might think
      otherwise). Sorry for the confusion.

      regards,
      Christian
      --
      Zeit ist das, was man an der Uhr abliest.
      -- Albert Einstein