67629Re: getbufvar(), getwinvar(), gettabvar(), gettabwinvar() cannot set default value

  • h_east
    Jan 1, 2013
      Hi, Bram, Shougo and list.

      2013/1/1(Tue) 13:02:14 UTC+9 Shougo:
      > > Thanks, this looks useful.
      > >

      > > Instead of manual testing, it would be useful to have the tests in
      > >
      > > src/testdir. Vim is getting more and more complex, it's good to test
      > >
      > > every feature.
      > >

      > Thank you for the reply. I can add test script but I don't know how to make test script for Vim source code.

      I wrote a test code. and found small bugs. I fixed this.
      ({def} may set only valid {bufnr}, {winnr}, {tabnr} spcified.)
      (gettabver(1, '', 'def') and gettabver(1, '&nu', 'def') should not return `def`.)
      Attach a patch. (test89 added and code modified)
      Please check.

      Hirohito Higashi