67453Re: [doc] align columns when :set conceallevel=2

  • Dominique PellĂ©
    Dec 5, 2012
      Ken Takata wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > 2012/06/03 Sun 22:38:35 UTC+9 Ken Takata:
      >> Hi Bram and Dominique,
      >>
      >> > So please hold this patch until the Tab behavior is changed. Then we at
      >> > least know what to change.
      >>
      >> OK, I will wait the change of the Tab behavior.
      >> If I found misalignments after the change, I will send a new patch.
      >>
      >> E.g. +feature-list (various.txt) isn't aligned when either cole=0 nor cole=2.
      >
      > I think it's ready to update my patch because the Tab behavior is
      > changed in 7.3.748.
      > Here is an updated patch.
      >
      > Best regards,
      > Ken Takata

      Thanks. There might still be a few places in help files where
      things are misaligned even after patch 7.3.748. But the problem
      is not in conceal code any more and it's also rare. It now only
      happens because a few help files mix spaces and tabs
      inconsistently causing misalignments with conceallevel=3
      vs conceallevel=0.

      Attached patch fixes such a misalignment in ":help help".

      Regards
      -- Dominique