67273Will vim fix the bug related to xorg's ClipboardPersistence bug

  • WU Yue
    Nov 26, 2012
      Hi list,

      Today I read a article about xorg's ClipboardPersistence bug [1], vim is
      in the affected broken application list, and I'm sure the bug is still in
      vim. My question is, do you know this bug? Will it get fixed in future?

      [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ClipboardPersistence

      WU Yue

      State Key laboratory of Natural Products and Functions
      Key Laboratory of Modern Chinese Medicines
      Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
      China Pharmaceutical University
      No.24, Tongjia Xiang Street, Nanjing 210009, China