67129Update for MzScheme interface

  • Sergey Khorev
    Nov 19, 2012
      Hi,

      Attached is an update for MzScheme interface. It features:

      * Improved interaction with garbage collector in newer versions of
      Racket: leaving SIGSEGV to GC, references to buffer/windows are now
      truly uncollectable.
      * Simplified and cleaned up macros: now Vim uses the latest API and
      compatibility macros allow to use older versions of MzScheme.
      Previously we used macros that made new API look like an older one.
      * eval function of the interface is now able to convert Vim funcrefs
      into Scheme functions

      --
      Sergey Khorev
      http://sites.google.com/site/khorser